Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Almost There...

The Suspense Is Killing Me!!!!

*SIGH*

30 minutes to go.

With the way my luck runs, The Man will be waiting until 10 minutes before quittin' time to drop a pink slip on my desk and wish me farewell.

Don't think it's gonna happen, but if they don't do it today, they won't do it at all.

Until next time...

At any rate, they've got me MC'ing a meeting on Thursday to hear layoff appeals, so I'm thinking that's a good sign.

I've been offered a Blackberry. My first reaction was "Who's layed-off corpse did you pull it off of?", quickly followed by "Not only no, but HELL NO!!"

I've avoided the electronic leash for almost 7 years. I can go a couple of more.

Now, if they offered me an iPhone, that might be worth it!