Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm Such An @$$hole...

Fun & Games In Suburbia

I swear, bums have no sense of humor.

So, I'm at the post office mailing this package, and some guy comes walking up and asks me for some cash.

Not "spare change", mind you, but "cash".

The urge to tell him to piss off is great, but I had a better idea.

"Tell me a joke", I sez.

The bum is perplexed. "Whaddya mean, tell you a joke?"

"I mean, tell me a joke! If I'm parting with some cash, I want something in return."

The bum stared at me for a few moments, then told me to do something anatomically improbable as he walked away.

Guess he didn't know any jokes.

Told ya they didn't have a sense of humor...