Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is It That Time Again??

Xmas Time Is Here, By Golly! Disapproval Would Be Folly!

I just got my first couple of Christmas cards in the mail...

Usually I've got my tail tied in a knot by now, trying to get mine addressed and sent out before the 24th.

Somehow, the whole process escaped me this year.

Hmmm. Better go see what's available.

Be warned, they might be cigar-scented this year. I might just do all my addressing and stamping from the Man Cave!

UPDATE: Forgot this part! If you're a regular visitor and not on the official El Capitan Xmas Card mailing list, send your snailmail details to baboonpirates2 (AT) gmail (DOT) com. Muchas Gracias!