Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Eye Candy Report

New female employee on our floor this week! Different department, but her office is only three doors down from mine. She's a looker, which is always nice for brightening up the atmosphere around here. There's a problem, though.

She kinda reminds me of Celine Dion. And that's a bad thing. Nothing against tall, rail-thin women. A man needs a little variety in his cherchez la femme-ing. I like a bit more padding on the frame, but she's got a nice exotic "my fur-trader grandpére mated with an Assiniboine squaw and produced me" thing happening. This woman's actually from Quebec, too, or at least somewhere close by.

So what's the problem?

That damnable Quebecois accent! All I can think about every time she says a word is the old Saturday Night Live sketch by Ana Gasteyer where she spoofs Celine Dion...

"Hi am zee mos' wonnerful seengar in ze hentire whorld!!"

Heh. Totally blows the mood. Oh well, maybe I can ask her if she knows how to make poutine and doner kebab.