Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Superbowl Sunday

I'm heading over to Little Bee Boy's place in a couple of hours to watch the show. I doubt we'll see any loose breastesses floppin' about this time. We both managed to miss it last year. Bee Boy blames me for running my yap during the halftime show, but let's be honest, who the hell wanted to listen to Janet Jackson and Justin Whatsisface anyway? At least we won't have to put up with that nasty skank Ashlee Simpson for this show. I hate to be crude here, but I really wanna know how many linear yards of dick she had to ingest to get where she is. I assure you, she's not making it on talent or looks.

I invited my friend Jeenyus to take in the spectacle with us today, but he's probably working. I hope he's working, anyway, and he's not dead in a ditch somewhere. Not that I'd know, he's become very casual about returning calls and emails, so who knows wtf is going on. My concern level is starting shift ever so slightly into annoyance. Dude, answer your emails, that way we know you're still alive!!!

I digress... back to the Superbowl.

This is one of my three annual sports events I go out of my way to watch. Normally I don't really give a crap about organized sports, but I do whatever's possible to be available to watch the Superbowl, the Kentucky Derby, and the Indy 500. I guess I'm like the multitudes that skip church, but manage to show up on Easter and Xmas. I don't feel self-righteous afterwards, though!

OK, got to get back to the laundry, otherwise I'll be wearing a bedsheet over there. Waitaminnit... Toga! TOGA! TOGA!!!

Have fun today, y'all! Don't drink or bet too much! My best guess? Patriots by 9. Not that I know crap about the spread, I just can't stand the Eagles.