Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Blogroll Update

I finally got to the point where I could stop and update the blogroll!

It's taking longer and longer these days to re-publish the template, so I only get around to it every so often.

If you've blogrolled me recently, and just started to have steam spritz out from your ears 'cause it looks like I'm ignoring you, I promise that's not the case! It's not that I'm that insensitive, I'm just lazy as hell!

OK, here's the reciprocals... (PLEASE email me if I missed you!)

Crime Dog's Parrothead Ramblings
Kyle Maxwell
Yeah Right Whatever
Monkey Watch
Round The Fire

And the long overdues!

Eject Eject Eject

Wizbang!

And the what-the-hell, they make me laugh, cry, think, spew fire, etc.

An Arizona Cheesehead
Not Exactly Rocket Science
The Puppy Smoothie, Penguin P()rn Guy
Bad News Hughes
Free Market Fairy Tales

And.... the ceremonial delinking!!!

Actually, this is no big deal. Connie du Toit's link came off because she shut down her blog and merged with her husband Kim's blog.

Serenity's blog came off because I ain't registering just to read a blog. Commenting, yes. Not for reading, though. I don't do it for news sites (not without BugMeNot, anyway), so doing it for a blog is right out. Sorry, Serenity! It's my loss!