Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, March 11, 2005

OK, This Is Creepy!

I found this picture while browsing around on Wikipedia.



The pic is of England's Queen Anne. Now, normally I don't pay close attention to jpegs of long-dead royalty, but in this case, I had to stop and do a double take. See, it looks disturbingly like a friend of mine. OK, you'd have to remove the crown and replace the curly hair with straight hair. My friend is also not normally that puffy-looking, but as she's now in her final trimester, it just looks more and more similar.

I'm gonna keep mum about the name of my friend, and see if her husband or any of the UTA crew emails me to either agree or disagree. Either way, I'm going by a Burger King and see if I can get a paper crown to mail to her.