Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, May 06, 2005

All Things Being Equal, I'd Rather Be A Snarly Rat

Or At Least A Well-Regarded Nutria

I've long since stuck my TTLB Ecosystem meter way down at the bottom of my blog. I got tired of seeing my ranking slide backwards from Flappy Bird to Slithery Reptile. Also, the server goes down quite frequently, and I wanted it to load last and not hang up the blog content.

Imagine my surprise when I look today and discover I've reached the Adorable Rodent level! Of course, this will not last, I'll be back to egg-laying and nest-building as soon as the Carnival Of The Vanities traffic dies off.

Still, it's nice to move up the evolutionary ladder, even for a short while!