Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, June 03, 2005

A T-Shirt I Gotta Have

'Cause It's Just So Tasteless!!!

This would be perfect to add to my collection of tasteless T-shirts. It'd go along great with my Killbilly "A Good Posse is Tight Posse" shirt, my 1988 Bong-Olympics Bronze Medal shirt, and my long-lost Last Rites "Smoke This, Cheesedick Motherfucker!" shirt.



If you have to ask, you really REALLY don't want to know.

I'm frickin' serious, now! If you get to Googling up goatse, I'm not responsible for retinal burns and projectile vomiting. Be warned.

Now all I need is a line on some tubgirl shirts, and my plans for world domination through extreme nausea will be complete! Buwahahahaaaaa!!