Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Gunblogging!

Break Out The Ammo Cans!

In addition to guest-blogging at Andy's blog, I'm also hosting the 22nd edition of the Carnival Of Cordite on Friday!

I don't think I'll have it up until late Friday afternoon or evening, but I'll try to do as much advance work as I can. I want to try and do a decent job so I don't look like a complete noob, so you might see a drop-off in posting here over the next few days as I concentrate on those tasks.

Then again, I might just go ahead with even more dick & fart jokes. You never know.

Send all your gun-blogging stories to c a r n i v a l o f c o r d i t e A T h o t m a i l D O T c o m, or use Conservative Cat's Carnival Submission Page and I'll do my best to squeeze them all in. I will warn y'all in advance that I'm completely out of server space on one ISP account, and have less than 3 MB left on the other one, so I might be light on graphics. If you don't mind me hotlinking to your site to post your pics along with your COC submission, you might include that permission in your email.

Damn... I just remembered I need a discussion topic for the carnival. So much to blog! So little time!!