Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Uh Oh...

They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaaaaa!!

DisorderRating
Paranoid:Very High
Schizoid:High
Schizotypal:Very High
Antisocial:High
Borderline:Very High
Histrionic:Very High
Narcissistic:Very High
Avoidant:Very High
Dependent:Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

-- Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Information --


OK, before everyone freaks out, this is the result you get when you answer "Yes" to every single question. When I took it for real, I scored pretty high in the Narcissistic category (like most bloggers, I'll bet...) and moderate in Antisocial, Borderline and Avoidant.

So, no rubber rooms and Thorazine for me. Yet.