Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, July 03, 2005

To Blog Or Not To Blog

Whether 'Tis Nobler In The Mind To Suffer The Slings And Arrows Of Outraged Readers...

In truth, on a holiday weekend, most of my readers are staying as far away from blogs as I am. I hope so, anyway.

Been a lazy weekend so far. Yesterday morning got spent on chores and errands to get them out of the way. The afternoon was devoted to a cool shower followed by a long session reading trashy novels in front of an electric fan. This naturally led to some serious naptime, so now I'm up way early this morning due to my sleep schedule getting jacked up.

Sigh. Beats workin'!

I may do some movie reviews later. I rented a stack of DVDs for the first time in ages.

Now, quit readin' blogs and go enjoy the holiday weekend!