Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, June 27, 2005

Even More Silly Monday Stuff

I'm Just Too Wiped Today For Original Thought

This one courtesy of Kosher Red up in Dallas.

A - Age: 37

B - Band listening to right now: AC/DC

C - Future Career: Crooked Politician

D - Dad's name: Dad

E - Easiest person to talk to: Dead people. They so rarely interrupt.

F - Favorite song: Probably one of Jimmy Buffett's. Depends on my mood.

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Neither

H - Hometown: Houston

I - Instruments you can play: Most low brass intruments, though some much better than others. A bit of piano, a bit more guitar.

J - Job: Government Drone

K - Kids: None that I'm aware of.

L - Longest car ride ever: Dallas, TX to NYC

M - Mom's name: Mom

N - Number of siblings you have: One

O - One thing I would like to change about myself: I'd like to have a 32 inch long.... waistline.

P - Phobia: Spiders bigger than a nickel

Q - Quote: "One may bask at the warm fire of faith or choose to live in the bleak uncertainty of reason- but one cannot have both." - R.A. Heinlein

R - Reason to smile: I pushed the cat off the bed *before* she yakked up that hairball

S - Song you sang last: "Elvis Is Everywhere" by Mojo Nixon. Sing like the King, baby!

T - Time you wake up: 6:15 am 7/365

U - Unknown fact about you: Haven't vacuumed under the computer desk since 2004.

V - Vegetable you hate: Okra. Little green fingers of Slimy Death.

W - Worst habit: Failure to perform household chores in timely manner.

X - X-rays you've had: Hands, chest, abdomen, head

Y - Yummy food: Chili Dogs!

Z - Zodiac sign: Is this all we could do for Z? Zodiac signs are so... Seventies. How about "Zebras You Have Molested", or "Zithers You Have Eaten", or even "Zabaglione Amounts You've Smeared On Cops"??? Sigh... never mind. I'm a Leo. You happy now?