Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, September 30, 2005

Wooohooo!

It's Finally Released!! Shiny!!!

My long wait is over!

No doubt you've seen quite a few movie reviews of Serenity all over the blogosphere in the past few days. There was a sneak preview for bloggers Wednesday, and all those lucky SOB's got in free AND early! I was a bit too wrapped up with Hurricane Rita to get my reservation made.

At any rate, Serenity is the TV show 'Firefly' brought to the silver screen. You probably blinked and missed 'Firefly', 'cause it only ran one season in 2002 before some corporate ignoramus cancelled it. IMHO, it was one of the best Sci-Fi TV shows ever.

If you need to find me this weekend, just head to your local MovieMegaPlex. I'll be there until they drag me out!