Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yesss!! Come To Me, My Precioussss!!!

I'm Such A Fanboy...

Got my eBay shipment yesterday!



Season Four of Smallville! All 19 22! episodes, just waiting to be watched in one long marathon. See, I don't get UHF channels very well, so I went into hibernation mode, quit reading the websites and newsgroups and waited cold-turkey the 10 months that it took for the 4th season to be released on DVD. This is kinda like giving a crack junkie 10 pounds of rock all at once!

I'm trying very hard to wait for the weekend before cutting into the shrinkwrap, otherwise I'll watch 3 or 4 hours every night, and be a shambling zombie at work.

OTOH, if I wait for the weekend, Hurricane Rita might knock out the power for days and I'll be right up shit creek!

Decisions, decisions...