Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Littering And.... Littering And...

Smokin' The Reefer!

If you didn't get the title reference, go watch Super Troopers.

Dax Montana has some of his staff smokin' the marijohoonie, it looks like.

Dax claims it smells like Kind Bud. Having read his extracurricular exploits on his blog for quite a spell, I'm inclined to believe his ability to identify by smell alone that the weed in question is some quality herb, but I just HATE that term. "Kind Bud", my ass.

I've heard so many clueless idjits go on and on about their "Kind Bud" or "hydro", and the 14 hour psychedelic comas it produces after a single bong hit. When the baggie gets pulled out, though, it's always the same old Mexican ditchweed, glistening with Paraquat instead of resin, and so full of lumber and seeds you could build a floating pot farm with it.

Look, kiddies, if you live in British Colombia, Northern California, Hawaii or your uncle's got a growroom in his basement, I might believe your hype. If, however, you're living in the suburban Midwest, there's a 98.25% chance you're just smoking schwag, and that's all you'll ever get.

Sigh. Goddamn piss tests. If it weren't for that, I'd have a greenhouse full of indica hybrids and be a lot more relaxed at the end of the day. OTOH, I'd probably never leave the house, either.

Harry Anslinger, I hope you're enjoying your extended roast in hell. Hope the fires stoked by pounds of hemp don't upset you too much!