Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Kennedy Kapers

He Goes For 8 Hours On Just One Fifth Of Scotch!



My buddy Zibig called me yesterday and told me about Teddy "Splash" Kennedy's shameful display at the Alito hearings. I heard a few sound clips on the radio on the drive home. I especially liked the ones where Feinstein was pulling the strings to his speech center. I bet you could hardly see her lips move when The Walrus From Hyannis started to bloviate.

As much as I'd like to see Kennedy's liver spontaneously combust and burn like one of those out-of-control oil well fires, I'm thinking maybe it's better if he stays right where he is. Heck, with all that alcohol preserving his cells, he could probably give Strom Thurmond a run for his money in the longevity department.

I'm fairly certain most people see him for what he is, a pompous blowhard with an endless capacity for self-aggrandizement and very little in the way of original thought. Far better to have a poltroon we know sitting in the Senate and mostly just occupying space, instead of whichever liberal Dimocrat replaces him, and who might actually have two brain cells to rub together.

For more juicy bits on everyone's favorite Masshole, GO HERE!!