Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, May 22, 2006

Bah, What A Crock O' ....

Maybe I Should Go Stand In The Corner.

The latest Carnival of the Recipes is up over at PractiGal.

It appears I made the cut only on sufferance. In spite of a timely submittal, my two submissions was relegated to the Ass-End Charlie position, in spite of one of the recipes clearly being a legitimate food/appetizer. The comments by the host were less than gracious as well. Hey, they asked for Crock-Pot recipes, I gave 'em Crock Pot recipes.

Hmmph. Moms. Some of 'em got no sense of humor...

UPDATE: Well, those Crockpot wranglin' moms may not have a sense of humor, but they do have a sense of fair play and decency! The entry got a slight edit, and now I don't appear to be quite the sleazebag I did previously!

Muchas Gracias, SeƱora PractiGal!!