Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hard Slogging Ahead

Number Crunching Without Any Lunching

Got the nose to the grindstone today, kiddies. It's after 6 pm and I'm still toiling away. No end in sight...

Reports to various Fed Alphabet Agencies are coming due before June 1, and I'm snowed under, so I've gotta be brief with the posting.

If I didn't actually have to do this for a living, I might find it interesting. F'rinstance, didja know that there are 870 Male American Indian Non-Hispanic Service Maintenance workers in the Greater Houston Metropolitan Statistical Area? How about the 15 Female Native Hawaiian Or Pacific Islander Skilled Craft Workers?

You couldn't give a damn, could ya?

Yeah, me neither.