Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

More Babies Comin' Outta The Pea Patch!

OK, Maybe Outta Tha Pee Portal...

Got a new 2nd cousin this morning. He'd been threatening to make an appearance all weekend, and finally got the greenlight for his HALO jump about sunup.

He's a cutie! No names, 'cause I'm about to say something not so nice.



See, his Dad (my cousin) is a hoodlum that's spent significant time in the joint, and his mom's a bit of a round-heeled tramp. So I wish the kid well, but smart money says he won't end up a Rhodes scholar.

My poor uncle's ready to retire, but if past history's anything to judge future performance by, he'll have a kid dumped on him before too long.

Get your tramps and hoodlums spayed and neutered, y'all.