Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, November 10, 2006

Addicted To YouTube

KISS Rocks You, Baby!

The entire world of entertainment is being posted on YouTube, it seems.

I can now spend hours online ingesting all the videos from the glam-rock & hair bands from my misspent youth. AC/DC, Iron Maiden, KISS, Triumph, Cheap Trick... all there for your enjoyment.

I make no apologies for my devotion to the cock-rock. Rock & roll ought to be loud, proud and ready to party. No wonder we're turning into a nation of pussies, with kids today subjected to these whiny Emo bands and pissant "neumetal" assholes.

God, what I wouldn't give for one last Texxas Jam!

Put your headphones on, and turn it up to 11, my friends. Here's my favorite KISS tune...



Y'know, there's a rumor I even wrote some haiku and possibly other poetry about these guys....