Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

An Early Warning

'Cause Knowing Is Half The Battle...

I stopped by the 24-hr Sonic drive though last night on the way home from seeing the newest Bond flick. My sweet tooth was making one of its infrequent appearances. Usually my choice of a midnight snack is something from either Taco Hell or the Crap In The Box drive-thru, but they don't make milkshakes South of the Border, and Jack's shakes suck major ass.

So, I score a cherry lime Coke, and try Sonic's new Cheesecake bites with strawberry dipping sauce in lieu of a milkshake.

Big mistake. They serve the little cheesecake bites HOT.

Ew. Like little warm squares of sweet cheese goo farting in your mouth. Nasty beyond words. Cheesecake must be served cold, IMHO.

Stick with the shakes, friends and neighbors...