Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Things To Read

OK, I'll post some actual content any day now...

As we head into the new year, you might be thinking it's time to freshen up the blogroll a bit.

Here's a list of a dozen sites I visit frequently, but for some inexplicable reason I don't have 'em on my blogroll. Drop by a few, and see if they're to your taste! Not all are blogs, and a couple you might want to visit from somewhere other than work...

Overlawyered

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Stuff On My Cat

Boing Boing

TCS Daily (Formerly Tech Central Station)

Wired News

View From The Porch

Houblog

Collector's Firearms

Lone Star Times

Right Wing News

YouTube