Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, February 02, 2007

Six Weird Things

What, Only Six?

I hardly know where to begin with this one. I'm so effin' weird I could write two or three "100 weird things about me" without trying too hard.

Still, I rarely get meme-tagged, so I'll play along...

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the six weird things about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blogpost of their own six weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

OK, I am weird because...

1) I debate plucking the one visible grey hair on my scalp every morning. The vast expanse of bald scalp in the mirror has so far guaranteed it a reprieve.

2) I can whistle while inhaling just about as well as I can whistle exhaling. So, I can annoy people with virtually non-stop whistling.

3) I'm more likely to re-read an old favorite than pull a new book off the "To be read" stack. My "To be read" stack is taller than I am.

4) I'm a map-aholic. I have a box stuffed full of 50-60 pounds worth of assorted road maps, topo maps, atlases, trail maps, geological charts, etc. I used to have my bedroom wallpapered in maps. Needless to say, I rarely get lost.

5) I squirt two different kinds of liquid soap on the washcloth while showering. One's antibacterial/deodorant/manly smelling, but doesn't rinse off very well. The Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap is a castile soap, and cuts the heavier soap to rinse cleaner. Plus, you smell all minty fresh.

6) I've made hot dog enchiladas before. Roll the dogs up in tortillas with chili and cheese, pour enchilada sauce over the top, add more cheese and bake until gooey. Disgustingly tasty, and I'm ashamed to admit I ate them. I also tried tandoori hot dogs, but that didn't work out so well.

The lucky SOB's contestants tagged for this game are:

Kurt

Rockhauler

Dash

Eric

GuyK

Shoe

If you've already been tagged, I'm sure there's 6 more weird things about you. Bloggers are a pretty weird crew, I've noticed.