Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, September 14, 2007

Caption Contest Winner!!

Y'all Were Just On Pins & Needles, Weren't You??

OK, the long awaited ('cause I almost forgot...) winner of the caption contest!

I asked y'all to submit a caption for this pic:




Whoever came up with the best caption gets something interesting from the back of my desk drawers.

There were a lot of good entries! Alan from Blogonomicon tried twice, both noble efforts! Chris Byrne from Anarchangel made sure I'd see a tail on Inigo Montoya from now on! Elisson had a good effort with a homegrown LOLcats pic.

In the end, though, it was Walrilla's entry (Some days, you eat the pu$$y. Other days, the pu$$y eats you!) that made me giggle the most. So, he gets the prize! I haven't quite decided between the random gun part, the ancient mechanical pencil, or this weird wiggly thing... Ah, well. I promised non-toxic, not tasteful.

Good job, Walrilla!!