Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, September 28, 2007

Wow! Can A Pulitzer Be Far Behind??

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

Well, well, well! How cool is this?

I was kind of expecting to have a crappy Friday. Oodles of work at the office, and my dinner companions for this evening had to bail on the affair due to forces beyond their control.

So, I was looking forward to nothing but boredom and drudgery today. But now this happens!!

Hammer has nominated me for the "This Blog Kicks Donkey Butt" award!



I've never won a blog award before! I'm... I'm... Im getting a little verklempt here... Someone hand me a tissue!

Seriously, it's nice to know that someone out there thinks you're doing good work. Thanks, Hammer!


OK, my turn...

I nominate the following bloggers for the "This Blog Kicks Donkey Butt" award! They don't get "A-list" traffic, but I keep coming back day after day just 'cause they're usually putting out A-List product!

Mostly Cajun

Paw Paw's House

Xavier Thoughts