Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It Is Accomplished...

Now It's Up To The Postal Service. Bwahahaaaa!!

Finally got the last Xmas card addressed & sealed up. Due to my emergent plague-like condition, I didn't want to be licking envelopes, and it's very hard to find a stand-in envelope-licker. So, we went the Scotch tape route. Hope they get there intact!

Had a grand total of TWO (yep, just two) people offer up their addresses so I could send 'em a Xmas card, and one of those was already on the list from last year. So for the rest of you regular visitors that found emailing just too onerous a task, all I can say is... CLEAN THE GRINCH OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM!!!

I think they make special creams for that...

Posting will be sporadic for the next week or so. When I get out of work on Friday I'm off on vacation until Jan 2nd. Should be relaxing, I hope.

More later...