Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, March 03, 2008

Sunday Evening Indecision

Yes, I'm Aware Gas Is $3.05 A Gallon...

Some nights I just can't decide what to do...



Leave home, head for Half Price Bookstore up in Copperfield.

Head back to Hwy 6 & Clay Rd. to Los Cucos Mexican.

Decide the crowd & parking at Los Cucos Mexican is not to my taste. Leave.

Head to Los Cucos Steaks & Seafood, 3 blocks down.

Same deal. Head for steakhouse @ Hwy 6 & I-10

Remember that I spent a wad Friday night. Detour to Waffle House.

Avoid Waffle House, Cannot eat there until 2023 A.D..

Head to Lenny's Subs.

They're closed. Head to Nirvana Indian Food.

They're closed. Head to that little bistro on Memorial.

They're closed. Head to Berryhill Tamales.

They're closed. Head to Guadalajara Mexican.

Too crowded. Go next door to Denis's Seafood.

Remember that I spent a wad Friday night. Detour to Mason Jar.

Too crowded. Go next door to Salt Grass Steakhouse.

Remember that I spent a wad Friday night. Detour to Fuzzy's Pizza.

They're closed. Head towards Candelari's Pizza.

WTF are you thinking, heading inside the Loop @ 9 pm on Sunday!

Detour to Yia Yia Mary's for Greek food.

They're closed. Head towards Kenny & Ziggy's Deli.

They're closed. Head towards Ruchi's Taqueria.

Overrun with cholos, head towards Masala Wok.

They're closed. Head towards Red Robin.

Decide I don't want a burger as I pass by IHOP.

Curse myself as I enter IHOP for omelette & pancakes yet again.

Head towards home afterwards.

Detour towards Sonic for Mocha Java Chiller & Cherry Sprite.

Get home, note gas & mileage expenditure. Kick self.