Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Space Filler

Posting Just To Be Posting.

The best part about eating Thanksgiving dinner out at a restaurant with the parents is of course, spending the holiday with your parents.

A close runner-up is letting someone else do the cooking and washing up!

From a personal perspective, the lack of available leftovers is a very good thing! For a place I usually consider a breakfast outlet, Cracker Barrel put on a pretty damn good feed. One plate of turkey & dressing, some sweet 'taters, cranberry dressing and a heap of mustard greens with pepper sauce. One piece of pumpkin pie, and that's all she wrote. I did splurge on a big ol' biscuit with butter and strawberry jam. Man, it was good. First bread-like product I've had in weeks!

Hope y'all are doing well. I'm going back to bed.