Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stuff I Can't Eat - #1

Le mataré para su pan dulce!

I'm beginning to understand how junkies must feel when they're locked in a room to kick the smack habit...

I caught myself staring at the pastry display at the grocery store today. I was there for my weekend dose of sushi, plus some cat food and canned soup.

I'm not sure quite how long I was standing there gazing at the array of tortes, tarts and truffles, but I think the clerk had asked me 2 or 3 times if I wanted anything before I snapped out of my indecent fantasy concerning myself, Monica Bellucci and the tray of profiteroles.

So, here's some food p()rn. If you can't eat it, at least you can fantasize about it.

Red Velvet Cake: