Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, January 08, 2010

Haute Cuisine?

Je vous tuerai pour votre bifteck et pommes frites!

Many years ago I read a quote regarding innovative chefs that's been stuck in my noodle ever since.

Some foodie, and I forget who, said "Too many chefs stuff a banana up a duck and declare themselves a genius."

With that quote in mind, I bring you my buddy Festus in the latest PhotoShop buphoonery...

Chef de Cuisine Phaesteuse demonstrates the proper method of fruit insertion for canard avec banane à la presse.

Lubricate the duck with copious amounts of lard prior to stuffing, and lubricate the chef with a similar amount of bourbon.

Bon Appetit!



(Image de clic à agrandir!)