Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Forecast: Actual Written Content

Just Not Anytime Soon...

I know, I'm spending a lot of time jacking around with photo manipulation...

I'll get back to the usual array of dick & fart jokes and tales of wayward youth before too long. It's just that every time I get ready to write something, one of y'all posts a picture on your blog that I can't resist playing around with!

****************************

Can't wait to get home tonight. There should be a huge crockpot full of homemade vegetable beef soup just below the boiling point, stoked with a double fistful of fresh cracked pepper to add some tingle.

If the cats have knocked the lid off and sampled any, we'll be having kitty tempura tomorrow night...


****************************

Santa brought me a bunch of nice things, but my digital camera's dead as fried chicken. I'll borrow a camera and show y'all my nifty new goodies.


****************************

It's as cold as a welldigger's ass outside, and the snow is forecast for tomorrow night. I might actually have to go buy a heavier coat if this foolishness keeps up.

How's that GlowBull Wormening working out for y'all??