Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ain't That The Truth...

Leave The Lawyers Alone. Hang The Journalists!

Saw this over at Mostly Cajun's place, and thought it deserved a slightly wider audience.

I'm kinda surprised the cartoonist didn't go ahead and put "CNN" or "MSNBC" on the reporter's microphone...



UPDATE: I re-read this after a few hours, and just realized the inadvertent douchebaggery on my part... This is not to imply that I have a vastly greater audience than Mostly Cajun! My average weekly hits here at BP probably fit into what MC gets during afternoon drivetime on a Tuesday. No, what I meant to say was... The three or four of you who don't regularly tune in to MC can view this amusing cartoon at this backwater blog.