Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ummm, No. I Don't Think So...

Methinks This Is A BAD Food Choice!

There used to be (and may still be) a Weinerschnitzel hot dog restaurant in Arlington, TX, and there's another in San Marcos, just down the road from my sister's house. Pre-LOLA, I'd swing by and sample 2 or 3 or (let's be honest, here...) half a dozen chilidogs, and every so often try out something else from the menu.

They have this thing called a Polish Sandwich, grilled kielbasa on rye with spicy mustard and pickles. Most tasty!

I seem to recall a sausage dog served with grilled onions & peppers, and the high point of the menu is the Pastrami Dog, served on a soft pretzel bun.

Alas, they're all off my current menu for the foreseeable duration.

Even if I was still eating fast food, I would NOT be eating this...

A Sea Dog? Ewww.....



Probably made from barnacles and an extra-helping of scurvy rat.