Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Coincidence? Perhaps Not!

There's Something Very Wrong With Me To Post This...

Cigars come in a variety of colors, depending on the type of leaf used in the wrapper.

Starting with a greenish Double Claro, or Candela wrapper, they progressively get darker, ending in the almost black Oscuro.

Here's an example:



It recently occurred to me that you could easily use the same grading scale to rate the hue of your turds.

"Well, Doc, I was feeling OK, and the deuces I was dropping were like a nice aged Dominican maduro. Then I had a bad plate of oysters, started puking up a storm, and damned if the grogans didn't start dropping out all candela-colored!!"