Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pocket Cannon

I Do Not Need This. Therefore, I Must Have It!!

Oh, man...

I'm due to receive my AR15 upper any day now, and I'm already finding new & exciting ways to piss away my retirement fund.

This just popped up on the Collector's Firearms website:




It's a TC Encore carbine in .308 Ackley Improved. It's basically a .308 Winchester with the case altered to increase powder capacity.

I've never been all that intrigued with the Contender, either in the pistol or carbine setup. Unless it's a black powder front-stuffer, I don't have a lot of interest in single-shot firearms.

OTOH, drop in a 16" stubby bull barrel with a compensator, and the fun begins!

Now, how much blood plasma do I need to sell to get $875??