Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Staring Down That Gift Horse's Throat

Dragged Kicking & Screaming Into The Future...


So, I found out you can revert to the old Blogger interface by clicking on the gear thingie and choosing "old Blogger interface" off the menu.


Oh, happy day!!


Then I saw this:



Damn. Kinda like Facebook's Timeline, we get it whether we want it or not.


Sigh. I really wanted to avoid Wordpress and all the associated hosting and spam headaches.


I'm still not sure what to do about Haloscan comments shutting down this fall.


Heh. Well, it's not like I get a flood of comments as it is!

UPDATE: The "old" Blogger interface is not without its quirks. There seem to be some odd spacing issues, and embedded pics can really wonk up your layout...