Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, January 10, 2014

Trigger Time

Let's Play A Guessing Game...

Once again, in an attempt to impersonate a gun blog (or a reasonable facsimile thereof...) here's some original content that involves firearms!

For insurance reasons, I sat down with notepad & camera and recorded serial numbers and descriptions of the gun vault.  I'm pretty sure I got everything, but I can almost guarantee that one or two have slipped through the cracks. 

In fact, now that I think about it, my old cap & ball .36 Navy is still in a desk drawer turning into an iron oxide gun-shaped object, as is an old broken .22 autoloader.  Ooops...

Might as well have some fun with the pics!

Below are a collection of handgun triggers.   Try and guess what they belong to!
(Hint:  If you guess "Ruger", you've got an overall 50% chance of being correct...)