Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, December 20, 2004

Congratulations! It's A.....

I dunno what it is. My sister didn't want to leave the news on my voicemail...

She's due in April with her 1st kid, (and my first niece/nephew) and she & my brother-in-law decided to find out what flavor of kid they'll be having early, rather than wait for the Big Finale.

I understand that it makes decorating the little piglet's room easier if you know if it's pink or blue ahead of time, but I'm a bit conservative in these matters. You don't vote early, you open presents Xmas morning, not Xmas eve, & you never leave the game early to 'beat traffic'. Likewise, you shouldn't know the gender of the kid until it gets turned upside down and given the first of many smacks on the ass it'll receive in its lifetime.

Oh, well. There's still time to get some money down on this with Dad. $20 says it's a girl.