Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Reminder #1!!

Just a reminder that I volunteered to be a sacrificial guinea pig for the Extendo-Grilling project of Jennifer Larson at her blog "Jennifer's History & Stuff".

My job info stays off the list of acceptable questions, but everything else is fair game.

Submit your ANONYMOUS questions to: jenlarson@gmail.com by 6 p.m. Central on Wed. February 2nd!!!!

She'll compile them and forward them to me. I'll answer them in a somewhat timely fashion and give them back so she can post them on her blog.

Now, if you're someone who knows me from pre-blogging days, ask a question! See if I can figure out who you are by the question you ask!