Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, March 25, 2005

And Now For Something Completely Frivolous!

'Cause It's Friday, And I Ain't Got Shit To Do!

I stumbled across a link to a website that brought back horrid memories of my past. A part of my life I thought I'd left behind me... a shameful, terrible time when I polluted myself with things best left alone.

Many years ago, I had an addiction. I had to have my daily fix. Life was not complete unless I could satisfy the monkey on my back.

What can I say? I was young, foolish, and had way too much time on my hands. I could have spent it looking for a better job. I could have learned another language. I could have gone to the library. But no!!!

Instead, I chose to hang out with this crowd as often as I could...







Anyone else share this addiction? Email me so your secret shame will remain entre nous.

Bonus points if you guess the year correctly!