Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Extreme Damnation Potential !!!

I'm safe as long as it stays in the package...


Oh, my! Look what the Cap drug in!



Courtesy of Half Price Books. How could I pass up a $10 Pope JP2 12" action figure? The possibilities are endless!!

First, I'm gonna dig up all the old GI Joe gear out of the garage, and deck out ol' Karol in some serious web gear and belt-fed hardware.

Then, I'll see if I can find my sister's old Barbie collection, so the PopeDaddy will have some ho's to slap around.

Finally, I'll find my old Evel Knievel motorcycle so the Pope can motor around, Terminator-style!

Hehehe, I am SO going to hell for this....

Get thee hence to the nearest Half Price Books before they runneth out of stock!!