Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Comatose in Dallas - Liveblogging Pt 3

Well, several hours later, we've killed two fifths of high-grade single malt, uncounted Cohibas, and several quarts of spicy stew.

His Imperial Rottiness, Darth Misha I is snoring in the Spatula's Comfy Chair #2, Eric of Two Dragons is right behind him in the sandman's bus, and I'm pretty sleepy myself,

Zip is kinda toasty, and making noises about blowing off Maggiano's tonight, We shall have to disabuse him of that notion! It's been a great afternoon, with conversations ranging all over the place. Some of the Blogfest crew are still heading over to Billy Bob's, and some are voting for just hanging out and killing off the remaining beer,

I should mention now that Spats's cat is about the size of a mountain lion, and aside from a tail that's apparently met up with a lawn mower and came in a distant 2nd, is a pretty cool feline.

I'm gonna go back on Sunday night and edit all these posts and put in some links so y'all can know where these people blog at.

Can't wait for the shooting range session tomorrow! I just hope the hangovers will allow for extended gunfire!