Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Regarding The Rain Check...

And you know who you are!

Don't worry, it definitely caught my attention! I'm just not quite sure what type of response is warranted here. I mean, you could go for the humorous reply, and risk being seen as flippant. You could go for the incredulous response, and inadvertently question someone's integrity. You could overreact in the affirmative, and get seen as a nutjob Flake-N-Stein. You could just ignore it, and be seen as aloof.

Or, you could post a cryptic message on your blog, confusing most of your readers. And yourself. I have no idea where I was going with this.

Time to bail...

Return to your regularly scheduled activities. Move along! Nothing to see here!