Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, March 21, 2005

NCAA Hoops Update

Ok, I could give two damns about basketball, but in a fit of boredom last week I filled out the NCAA bracket. Total guessing on my part, since other than Duke & Kentucky, I don't know which teams are good.

Here are my picks for which teams I thought would make it to the Regionals:

Texas vs Boston College (Messed that pick up)
Arizona vs Oklahoma St. (got it right!)

Washington vs Louisville (got it right!)
Texas Tech vs Wake Forest (got it 1/2 right)

UNC vs Florida (got it 1/2 right)
Kansas vs Connecticut (Messed that pick up)

Duke vs Michigan State (got it right!)
UTEP vs Kentucky (got it 1/2 right)

So, out of the Sweet Sixteen, I got nine right just pulling names out of a hat. In other words, I might as well have been flipping a coin, statistically speaking.

Next up: El Capitan handicaps the Kentucky Derby.