Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, March 21, 2005

Texas Blogfest 2005 Linkage

Sharing The Linky-Love!

I'm gonna make a special section on my blogroll of all the Texas Blogfest 2005 attendees. So far, I've got the following bloggers:

Spats
Beth
His Imperial Rottieness Darth Misha I
Eric & Denita
Zippo
Random Numbers & Random Spouse
Andy The Kilted Liberal
Lady Mac
AJ, The Soon-To-Be-Ex-Yankee
Mamamontezz
Delftsman
Martin
Tig & Moona
Me
John Doe #1
John Doe #2

Deathknyte and NYC Susan! Start a blog! You'll like it!

Please help me fill in the blanks! I tried to get everyone, but excessive dosages of primo scotch and Cohibas have a way of fogging up the brain. There's at least two faces in my memory that I never matched to a name and/or blog.

Muchas Gracias!