Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, April 29, 2005

Guilty!

Yep, I'll admit it. I grew up listening to 70's & 80's rock & roll. This test confirmed it, more or less.




Your Taste in Music:


80's Rock: Highest Influence
Classic Rock: Highest Influence
Progressive Rock: Highest Influence
Adult Alternative: High Influence
80's Pop: Medium Influence
90's Pop: Medium Influence
Country: Medium Influence
80's Alternative: Low Influence
90's Alternative: Low Influence
Hair Bands: Low Influence
Heavy Metal: Low Influence
Punk: Low Influence
Ska: Low Influence



It's kinda funny. I read a couple of posts on A Small Victory this morning where Michele trashed Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell, and gave a low (but deserved)opinion of Pink Floyd's The Wall. As a result, I was working out a post on my musical 'eccentricities' when I ran across this quiz at Dax's place.

Well, I'm too fuzzed on paint fumes to pursue this further. Maybe later. Now I gotta go listen to some Night Ranger and Van Halen. Maybe dig out some Cheap Trick too.