Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

For Your Friends Who Worked At Enron

I'm Sure They'll Appreciate It!

Somewhere in all my websurfing, I ran across an unusual picture that made me sit and ponder it for a while. "Surely", I thought, "there's a metaphor in here somewhere".

After I made a note to not call myself Shirley, it came to me. This needed the Demotivator treatment.

Remember Demotivators? Those wonderful posters that poke merciless fun of the inspirational craptasms that your company probably insists on hanging everywhere?

My personal favorite is this one, with this one as a close runner up.

So, without further ado, here's the picture that inspired me:



Click to see my version of a motivational poster!