Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

Not Much To Tell

Time's Fun When You're Having Flies

Another day spent digging through files to satisfy some meathead's curiosity. Don't get me wrong, the Freedom of Information Act (and local equivalents) is a wonderful thing, but when you are faced with an archive room the size of Nebraska, you tend to lose perspective.

I've made a concerted effort to minimize any paper files in my possession, preferring to keep everything electronic and easier to index and reproduce. However, typewriters were still a key item around here as recently as Y2K, and we've still got one used for those few forms that haven't been converted to Word. Friggin' Neanderthals, I tell you!

I'll post something suitably manly and testosterone-laden tonight or tomorrow. I feel a shooting range trip might happen in the near future.