Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, October 03, 2005

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ... What Now?!?!?!

This Ain't My Month...

For some reason, all my .png files are failing to load into Internet Exploder. That's only 80% of my blogroll image files. No biggie.

Then, I really need some quick info on a few subjects, and everytime I access Wikipedia, it freezes up this horrible PC I am forced to use while at work.

FOIA requests are coming in hot & heavy, no doubt to be used as lawyer-fodder in future lawsuits. Whatever bureaucratic moron decided it was suitable to have a 10-day turnaround time on these requests that could conceivably include every official document in existence since the Allen brothers waved a wad of cash at old Widow Parrot for some swampland on Buffalo Bayou, well, that bureaucrat needs to come up here so I can slam his dick in the Xerox machine's paper drawer.

The hot water faucet in the shower finally gave up the ghost this morning, spewing 80% of the hot water inside the tile wall, and requiring that the whole house's water supply get cut off at the outside valve just to turn off the shower. That's always fun while wearing a bathrobe. I hope the neighbors won't report me for indecent exposure. The already weak flow of water to the showerhead reached the hydraulic force of an aged poodle with an enlarged prostate trying vainly to whiz on a hydrant. Naturally, this occurred while I had a headful of shampoo.

Can I just get one day when things aren't absolutely phuct from the get-go? It's enough to drive a man to drink. OK, I already drink. It's enough to drive a man to drink REALLY BAD liquor!


Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?

Léon: Always like this.

Yup, sure is.